- Stalwart Bike Wall Mount - EVA Foam Padded Bicycle Hooks with 50lb Capacity - Flip-Up Garage Bicycle Rack for Mountain, Road, and Kids Bikes by Rad Sportz, Silver, Black
Stalwart Bike Wall Mount - EVA Foam Padded Bicycle Hooks with 50lb Capacity - Flip-Up Garage Bicycle Rack for Mountain, Road, and Kids Bikes by Rad Sportz, Silver, Black
- BIKE STORAGE RACK - When parking your bike at the end of the season or the end of the day, store it effortlessly with this garage bike rack. The sturdy and practical bicycle wall mount holds up to 50lbs and truly optimizes your space.
- FOLD UP DESIGN - You can conveniently fold the garage bike hooks up, so that it is parallel to the wall and out of your way when not in use. This versatile bike rack for garage can also be used as a bike repair stand as needed.
- FOAM COATED HOOKS - Made of solid steel with soft EVA foam-coated hooks, this wall bike mount ensures your bike frame stays safe, secure, and prevents sliding. This garage rack is suitable for all types of bikes - mountain, road, or children's bikes.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Attach the bike hanger to a wall stud in your garage, shed, apartment closet, or in your house and keep your bike handy and ready to ride. All hardware is included to properly secure your wall mount bike ra
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 29, 2023
I like the mount, but the screws are soft metal, so they stripped going in. Still went in though, and holding my bikes well, it's just that I'll have to tap them out if I ever want to move them. You may want to spring a dollar or so at Lowes for some lag screws to replace the screws that come with these mounts.
Reviewed on July 13, 2023
The mount seems fine. I predrilled holes into studs in the garage and used my own wood screws. From other reviews, I probably used better hardware than what would've been provided. But if you're advertising hardware included, it should be included.
Reviewed on May 25, 2023
I live in an old Queens apartment, and my magnetic studfinder found a bunch of metal dots in the wall that were not in a stud, lol. Long story short, my bike fell, and ripped a hole in the wall. Luckily it was a light bike. I've since reinstalled the mount using butterfly screws instead (it's a very strangely-built wall, that was the best option) and it holds my much heavier e-bike without issue, although I would not recommend doing this. Your best option is to drill into a stud, and it will be rock-solid :)
Reviewed on May 30, 2023
It is extremely economical and gets the job done with no issue. Best bike mount solution, the vertical stand up mounts are for people with a lot of space but they also make the air in the tires go flat. These are the best option
Reviewed on March 14, 2023
The mount itself is very high-quality. I love this purchase! However, installation was very challenging because the screw strips very fast!! Purchase this, but also purchase additional wood screws!! I read the reviews and didn’t think that mine would do that, but it did!!
4.0 out of 5 stars 4.0 out of 5 stars Yo creo que es útil , pero a mi no me resulto puede que sea x mi tipo de paredReviewed on January 24, 2023
Quise colgar mi bicicleta y se cayó no resistío el peso, el producto está bueno solido fuerte , voy a intentar colocarlo en otro lugar, insisto puede que sea un problema con mi pared no del producto, gracias igual!
Related products (4/105)